Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a new 49" bravia 4k smart tv, when watching via

hi
I have a new 49" bravia 4k smart tv, when watching via my cable bow I get pixelation on motion like sport, even in football mode, can you recommend anything
I'm feeding via sony sound bar with new 27 gpbs gold cables
thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! We are now connected together on this convenient website. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. The pixellation during motion that you are seeing is due to the bitrate of the tv channel not any of your equipment or connections. Unfortunately the bitrate is controlled by the broadcaster/channel provider. Your only hope is to change channel providers to one that possibly has higher bitrate channels. In the USA the quality usually goes in this order:-bluray (best)-over the air antenna tv-fiber tv providers-cable tv providers-satellite tv providers-etc I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above, or even if you just want to say "thank you" :-)In keeping with the design of this website, please be sure to click the 5 STARS or SMILEYS rating now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating. Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.Thank you,Mike