Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

Ihave purchased from cash converters a hitachi tv model no

Customer Question

ihave purchased from cash converters a hitachi tv model no 50hyt62u all i get on the scewwn is no channels connected refer to menue but cannot remove signe from screen or connect menue . i am connected to a ee box , please help
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its been 15 mins still no answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you please talk to me as i have to go out
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I'm just getting online and seeing your query. Now, in order to determine how to solve this- I need to ask you for more information. 1) Please get me the Make and Model of the box connected to the TV. 2) I also need to know WHAT specific connection from the box to the set (ex: HDMI, Scart, Component Video, Aerial cable, etc.). 3) Additionally, DO you have the TV's ORIGINAL remote control?