Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

Ihave a funai tv model NCL-3204BC its not been used while

Customer Question

Ihave a funai tv model NCL-3204BC its not been used for a while but when i plugged it in all i get is snow on the screen i have tried the auto scanning but have had no success
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
seem to have lost you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please confirm you got my query as you have my Bank details
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.Was this TV working prior in this location?ALso is there a valid cable or antenna signal?Please explain?Thank youTech Michael