KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Technician
Experience:  10+ years experience in electronics
70193065

32 inch Samsung television sound but no picture

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ... please tell me its complete model number and age of this TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi kevin model no.42ln575v made febuary 2014
Thanks for that...as the sound is working the problem and as you have checked all the cables the problem is with the back light or the main board that is bad and will need replacement ... cost of repair will be around £110 including labor . ________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks