Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have a Celcus DLED39167FHD TV about a year old I see looking

Customer Question

"I have a Celcus DLED39167FHD TV about a year old I see looking around that it could be Back Light board (no picture) or Power Board, New Power board install No Good

thank Derek"
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hi Derek, More info is needed regarding EXACTLY what the TV is doing or not doing. Does the TV still have sound? Are the backlights working (screen is black but dimly lit when power is pressed)? Or are you saying the TV will not power up?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Did you need assistance with this?
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your TV?Also Does it still have audio?And does it power on at all? Thank youTech Michael