info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

My name is ***** ***** I have been using a Panasonic

Customer Question

Hello My name is ***** ***** I have been using a Panasonic DVD Recorder Model No DVD-EZ49VEB with tommorrow for years. When I want to record a VHS or DVD I use the Report Controller and presss the Guide button The has always broiught up the Plus +system with which it is vey
ry easy to select the time and program then press OK and confirm your booking which then put a coloured dot on the lasy screen. Yippee.
This has topped working. when I now press the Guide Button there is nothing shown on the screen where programme details were.
Please tell me what I must do to get my prefect Unit Tele 01842 810541 email***@******.***
he details used to be
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcome Please upgrade the firmware here <<click Follow the guide carefully its bad firmware that has took down the guide Let me know if you need more info Please consider rating the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band with this post, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please don't rate instead just let me know and I will answer any queries you have Many Thanks Anthony
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
How is this working out please? Anthony