Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have tx-39A300B despite running soft wear update I cannot

I have tx-39A300B despite running soft wear update I cannot get freeview catch up
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. When you say you can't get it, do you mean you can't find the app, or it won't load, or something else?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan I've got the app on my iPad but I can't access freeview catch up despite updating soft wear on TVs and freeview had box
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
These are 2 entirely different things. The panasonic tv itself does not support catchup tv app, that is not one of the few available "vieracast" apps, and as this is now a discontinued model, there would be no expectation that they would ever add it in the future. If you are using it on the ipad, that is fine, and you can stream it to the tv via an external device such as a chromecast or firetv for example: http://amzn.to/1HTHCll It is possible your freeview box has this app as well, but most do not, and an update won't add it, you may need to contact your provider and ask them to supply you with a newer model box.