Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

Samsung ue43j5606 when we try to get horse racing results

Customer Question

Samsung ue43j5606 when we try to get horse racing results on teletext the results are not all on there but the results are on our other tvs, why is this please?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Can you please get me the complete model number written on back of TV? UE43J5606 seems incorrect.- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model number UE43J5606AK no other devices connected to TV. The other TVs are freeview and we get the full information.
on the smart tv we only get part of the info on teletext.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
- Have you tried to unplug TV power cord from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It makes no difference why would it happen like this on a smart TV but not on ordinary tv
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
I'm out of ideas what it could be so let me repost this question so other experts have a look to chime in.Thanks.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will wait for a possible answer but not at any further cost as it seems to be a bit of a puzzle!!!
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Adam