Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I OWN A SAMSUNG SERIES 6 TV, LAST EVENING I WAS ASKED ON SCREEN

Customer Question

I OWN A SAMSUNG SERIES 6 TV, LAST EVENING I WAS ASKED ON SCREEN TO UPGRADE THE SOFTWARE, I CLICKED OK AND SINCE THE THE TV HAS NOT OPERSTED PROPERLY, IT CONTINUALLY SWITCHES ITSELF ON AND OFF AND THE SOUND IS INTREMITTANT
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Welcome
Before I begin please understand I only receive credit from the site when you rate the answer positively now also please understand that in your case I may have to pass on news to you that you may not like however the answer and info is correct its upto you how you approach the issue it DOES NOT warrant you rating the answer badly because you do not like it let meknow if you wish to continue thank you
Anthony