Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  35 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I have a 50 inch lg tv the remote broke so i used the sky now

I have a 50 inch lg tv the remote broke so i used the sky now i have moved to spain and when i tried to use my tv it says key lock which i have never used and i cant use the manual controles what can i do
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is***** can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions like the tv`s model number so could you please send me a reply when you see this ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi the model number is
50PS3000-Z8
The product number is
50PS3000-z8 BEKYLJP
And the serial number is
910MAMBBA275
It was manufactured in 2008
Hope you can help
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Thanks and i would take it that in spain you cannot used the cable company or sky (or whatever service provider you have there) own remote to operate the tv ?
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
If that is the case and the TV's control panel is locked then you will need a remote control and preferably the original .I have here 2 links where you can get this , the first one is in the UK and the other ebay spain , here they are ;http://www.remote-controls-shop.co.uk/catalogue/lg/50PS3000And this one ;http://www.ebay.es/itm/Telecomando-Dedicato-per-LG-IRC87001-IRC87001-/400633665403?hash=item5d47a0977b:g:XSQAAOSwEK9T3pGzIf that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.Thank you