info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I have an Acoustic Solutions tv, model LCD32761HDF. In the

Customer Question

I have an Acoustic Solutions tv, model LCD32761HDF. In the past I have always been able to select the HDMT option by pressing Source on the remote, However, when I press Source (or any Key) now all I get in the centre of the screen is "No Signal" and a clock timing down from 5 minutes. I also get in the top right hand corner of the screen a display of "P.066 _ _ _ _ _" and underneath "Mono" and underneath that "Auto". I can't get away from these displays.
Can you help me please? Thank you - Ian Morse
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Welcome
Sorry you are having trouble please reboot any satellite or cable box you may be using including the TV itself by unplugging from the wallpower waiting 5 mins then replugging back in again let me know if there is any change
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
H Anthony,I tried what you suggested. No change, I'm afraid.Ian
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Mainboard is bad and will need to be replaced it should be available for about £30 would you be able to replace the board yourself?
Let me know please I will provide all necessary info, just to add this is a plug in board no soldering
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this main board in the tv or sky box?
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
I am assuming you cant bring the sets own menu up or switch inputs with the TV remote and also the set will not work with another input like a DVD player for example because you cant switch inputs that condemns the TV as being faulty and will need the mainboard replacing inside the TV NOT the box
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just tried playing a dvd and it plays ok. Could it be perhaps something else?
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Oh in that case then its likely to be the box you will need to get it swapped the DVD working OK rules the TV out by 95%
Sorry for initial diagnosis I was under the illusion you couldn't switch inputs
Hopefully you have swapped the lead from the box to the TV particularly if its HDMI
Is the box owned by you or the provider?
Please consider rating the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band with this post, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have
Many Thanks
Anthony
Anthony
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
info tech, Technician
Experience: Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your help Anthony.Best regards - Ian
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Have you swapped the lead from the box to the TV?
Ian I do not receive any credit from the site until you rate the answer positively there will be a rating band with this post thanks again
Anthony