Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a ue55f6800 smart tv and want to know how to downlaod

i have a ue55f6800 smart tv and want to know how to downlaod google chrome as an app on the central hub
thanks
ian
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, this is simply not possible.These smart tvs are very basic in functionality. They are not a computer, and run on specialized hardware and software. The only apps that are available are those that are specially made just for this tv by samsung. The apps don't actually come from google, netflix, etc. There is no ability to install additional apps and these sets do not support a full browser. Your best option would be to connect an external streaming device such as chromecast, roku, appletv, fire tv etc, and stream a browser to it from a phone/tablet/laptop. Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan thanks very much for your answer it is now clear to me. The TV has its own web browser which puts me on google not google chrome then their is a button to downlload google chrome which (as you explained) does not workThanks Again Ian