tyroneboman
tyroneboman,
62741268

TV LG 42PX5D how to reset the freeview, please

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 2 years ago.
To manually retune you need to press ‘Menu’ on your Freeview remote control and follow the on-screen instructions or those printed in your manual. What happens next may vary slightly depending on which TV, recorder or set top box you have. However, a typical sequence is:1. Press ‘Menu’ on your remote control.2. Select ‘Set up’, ‘Installation’, ‘Update’ or similar option. If you’re asked for a password, the default code is 0000 or 1234.3. Select the ‘First time installation’ option (sometimes called ‘Factory reset’, ‘Full retune’ or ‘Default settings’). Press ‘OK’ if your equipment asks if it is ok to delete existing channels. This will clear your existing settings and find the new channel line-up. If prompted then save the channels that are found.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!