Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Does the TX 32CSW604 have a freeview or free time tuner installed

Does the TX 32CSW604 have a freeview or free time tuner installed ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What country are you in?The site here reflects US, but you are using generally EU terms.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The UK
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
That appears to be a german specific model, are you sure you've given me the proper model number you're looking at?That is not one you'd want to use in UK.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand that but it is for sale on UK Amazon, signal format info is DVB-C, DVB-S2, DVB-T & DVB-T2. (?)
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
To be sure we're looking at the same thing: http://amzn.to/1OJdAAq This model is freeview (aerial) and freesat (dish, no subscription) compatible, yes. As an alternat (equally capable, significantly lower cost) recommendation, which has freetime as well: http://amzn.to/1OJeflB
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So if I buy will it automatically tune into free view without any other box top set? is just plug and go. Reason this set is of particular interest is its white finish.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Correct, you'd have to connect your aerial, and in the initial setup (once you plug it in and turn on first time) it will prompt you through setting date/time, language, and running auto scan to pick up any available channels it is receiving a signal from. Applies to either set mentioned.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's great Nathan, was what I suspected but obviously needed reassurance before going ahead. Many thanks. John
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome, John.