Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Does the TX 32CSW604 have a freeview or free time tuner installed

Does the TX 32CSW604 have a freeview or free time tuner installed ?
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What country are you in?The site here reflects US, but you are using generally EU terms.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The UK
That appears to be a german specific model, are you sure you've given me the proper model number you're looking at?That is not one you'd want to use in UK.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I understand that but it is for sale on UK Amazon, signal format info is DVB-C, DVB-S2, DVB-T & DVB-T2. (?)
To be sure we're looking at the same thing: http://amzn.to/1OJdAAq This model is freeview (aerial) and freesat (dish, no subscription) compatible, yes. As an alternat (equally capable, significantly lower cost) recommendation, which has freetime as well: http://amzn.to/1OJeflB
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So if I buy will it automatically tune into free view without any other box top set? is just plug and go. Reason this set is of particular interest is its white finish.
Correct, you'd have to connect your aerial, and in the initial setup (once you plug it in and turn on first time) it will prompt you through setting date/time, language, and running auto scan to pick up any available channels it is receiving a signal from. Applies to either set mentioned.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's great Nathan, was what I suspected but obviously needed reassurance before going ahead. Many thanks. John
You're welcome, John.