Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

My Samsung LE408530P7WXXU version SQ01 has suddenly started

Customer Question

My Samsung LE408530P7WXXU version SQ01 has suddenly started automatically switching sound up and down without anyone touching remote or tv itself.Suddenly sound goes right up to 100 or 0 then it will have periods of staying at level u want then starts adjusting again .
Please can u help ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with TV. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?- Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result? Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have virgin v box have done as u suggested no change actually seems worse is flicking channels now
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, can you try to connect a DVD player to TV as a test to see if problem persist?This test will help to see if problem is with in TV or coming from virgin box.Thanks.