Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Panasonic TV and technika DVD got sound but no pi

I have a Panasonic TV and technika DVD got sound but no picture
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, What's the model number off the back of your TV? Also what is the model number of the Technika DVD player? Is the Scart the only cable being used? If so, do you have another Scart you can try? What exactly do you see on your TV screen right now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've changed the scary and it worked keep the change
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Glad to hear it! That was my first thought on the Scart. I don't handle anything with billing though- I'm an independent tech. If you're satisfied with my service, please click the 5 STAR rating at the top of the page.