Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Panasonic tx-48cx400b. Can't get 3d to work properly

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Ken.You need active glasses for this model.Most sky content is not in 3d, for those programs that are though, you need some special connections still.Are you certainly have a high speed 1.4 rated hdmi cable? Older hdmi cables will not work for this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have a pair of active glasses and will check the hdmi lead to see it that works. What picture settings should I use. There are auto, side by side and top bottom options. Thanks
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
You want it on auto for the setting.You may need to look in the sky box settings also to enable/disable 3d functionality.The cable is the important part here though, and old cable will work fine for picture/sound, it just can't pass the 3d signal.