Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

My son bought me a Sony Bravia R50c HD 32" tv which he set

My son bought me a Sony Bravia R50c HD 32" tv which he set up with WiFi but there is a cable sticking out of the left hand side of the TV which as I am elderly a may catch it. He put a Scart lead on and there didn't seem anywhere else to put this other cable. Has he set it up properly as no way could I have it put on the wall. Or is this because it is a 32" TV
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I'm afraid I don't quite understand your question, Ann. The tv would need a lead from an aerial or cable/satellite box for television channels, which could go in either the side or the back.Neither should preclude the tv from being wall mounted, however. Do you need help finding a suitable wall mount bracket?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply but I think I will wait for my Son to come again for Xmas so he can explain to his 'daft' Mother again what's what.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome, if you find you need any further help, feel free to get back in touch.Nathan