tyroneboman
tyroneboman,
62741268

My sonybravia is faulty I use it an record on skyplus

Customer Question

My sonybravia is faulty I use it for sky an record on skyplus blak lines appear on top half of screen it is 40 inch can it be repaired
Category: TV
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 1 year ago.
Try a Power Reset first 1. Turn off the TV.2. Unplug the power cord of the TV from the electrical outlet.3. Let the TV remain without power for 60 seconds.4. Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet.5. Turn on the TV. If the issue remains unresolved after performing power reset, connect a different video source (ex. cable box, DVD player, Blu-ray player or gaming console) to the TV. If still getting the horizontal lines on a different video source, please let me know.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!