Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have a Bush Freeview and digital TV recorder BU11FVRSD32

Customer Question

BU11FVRSD50
Quite a number of times I have manged to get it working again by unplugging it from mains and pluggging back in again BUT now it won't respond at all and both the red and green light stay on and is not working, I am 76 and quite arthritic. Please tell me what to do?
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , me name is ***** ***** description you already tried the only reset available for those units and you more than likely have a defective internal drive.It started gradually but now it has finally given up the ghost if you willSorry but there is not really any fix for that except to replace the unit
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As you have not helped me please refund my money
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independant tech.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I willhave to advise pay pal
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Why don`t you try to go back to where you first logged in , might be easier ??http://ww2.justanswer.com/help