*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

How do I watch 2d programmes in 3d on my sony kdl43w805cbu

Customer Question

how do I watch 2d programmes in 3d on my sony kdl43w805cbu tv
Category: TV
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. Make sure you've purchased and connected a Sony Wireless 3D Sync Transmitter to your Sony Bravia 3D TV. On some models, the transmitter will be built into the TV.Make sure your Sky+HD box is connected to your TV via an HDMI cable, and switch everything on.Using the Sony Bravia remote, press the source button (top-left) repeatedly until you reach the HDMI input that displays Sky TV (usually "HDMI 1").Using the Sky remote, press the sky button.Type in 170 to go to the Sky 3D channel. You should now see two images. This is called "side-by-side" mode.Switch on your 3D glasses and put them on.Using the Sony Bravia remote, press the 3D button.You should now be able to see Sky 3D.Please let me know if you need any other assistance.