*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I am trying to activate my Sony Bravia TV so that I can join

Customer Question

I am trying to activate my Sony Bravia TV so that I can join MUBI and get to watch films on the television. I have created a Sony Entertainment Network account and have found my activation code FNVRK by following the instructions to access this on our television.
My problem is that, having entered FNVRK in the Activation Code boxes, I get the message Incorrect Activation Code. Please try again.
What do I do now?
Category: TV
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Did you follow these steps>press home button on the remote control, then navigate to sony entertainment network. Select link an account then the activation code should be displayed, this then is to be typed into the activate an hd tv on the entertainment network web site.