Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

, Sony KF-42SX300U flashing red and when try to switch

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sony KF-42SX300U flashing red and green when try to switch it on then keeps doing that then a red light comes on underneath. Ive looked at the bulb at it appears to be fine.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.
- How old is the TV and any repair/ part replacement done to TV in past?