Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I received a new BT box on Friday as my old bow did not move

Customer Question

I received a new BT box on Friday as my old bow did not move from saying (nearly there).this new box giver me most channels but some channels come up with the message to contact u. A channel example is 61
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. You can try unplugging the box power at the mains for 60 seconds to reboot.Beyond that, if certain channels do not come in, they may be ones that are not part of your subscription plan and need to be added or adjusted. You would have to contact BT customer service via phone for that.