Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have a smart tv under guarantee have lost sound tried usualreclaim

Customer Question

I have a smart tv under guarantee have lost sound tried usualreclaim to no efect
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model?Is the issue no sound through tv speakers, or through sound system?Also, to clarify, the guarantee may cover repairs, but it does not mean support is covered. This is a paid support session.