MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience:  I have been a TV repair and electronics expert for over 30 years.
11519491

Panasonic combi units,which is the better model

Panasonic combi units,which is the better model for transferring vhs/dvd year of manufacture modell are DMEEZ45VEBS AND NV-VP33
Category: TV
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
Hi does it need to be a Panasonic brand unit?Or will any other brand be considered?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i have offer of these two units
Thank you, ***** ***** only asking as there are other out there that are also very good at this. But I would say between your two choices. The one that will provide the best quality and work well with other recorded data the NV-VP33 will be the best one. I have one and it plays everything no matter what device the disk was recorded from;-)I hope that helps, I will stick with you until this is complete and you see that it works well.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael