Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Samsung TV model UN55F6300 (SmartTV) and when I connect

Customer Question

I have a Samsung TV model UN55F6300 (SmartTV) and when I connect to Apple iTunes after 90 seconds the screen goes from the artist/album to what appears to be a screen saver of different images of wildlife, nature etc. Apple says they don't send any pictures or screensavers, so it must be a default from the TV. Any thoughts on this? the Samsung screensaver is timed for after 2 hrs so this isn't the issue.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. Please go into the setup Menu for the Samsung and reset the TV to factory defaults, and let me know what happens.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how will I know what the factory defaults were?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
There is a selection in the TV's setup "reset to Factory Defaults"- you don't have to know what they were. Can you find that option?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My issue is still open. I am checking with how my TV was installed to determine if I can apply the recommendation to change all my settings to the manufacturers default. As soon as I find out I will let you know the result.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Okay sounds good.