Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

I have a exactly the same Toshiba 40BV700B doing exactly as

Customer Question

I have a exactly the same Toshiba 40BV700B doing exactly as described in the question on your headliner. Mine stopped 2 days ago. I only blinks the white stand by light. It does not come on at all.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well. We're not able to see the question in the headliner- that is simply a link that brings you here. So, can you please tell me how long you've owned the set for, and when the problem occurred? Were there any storms, power outages, etc. prior to this problem? Does the white standby light blink as soon as the set is plugged in, or only after the power button is pressed please?