Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I'm trying to link my germarc cl7400 headphones to my lg smart

Customer Question

I'm trying to link my germarc cl7400 headphones to my lg smart tv but i can only achieve sound from either the tv or the headphones and not both. Do you have any suggestions?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. What port on the TV are you using to connect the headphones to please? Is it a dedicated headphone jack, or another audio jack? Also what is the full model number off of the back of the LG TV?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Aric,
While I was waiting for a response I managed to solve the problem by plugging the scart directly into the back of the Virgin Media box instead of the tv. I wanted to let Just Answer know and cancel my request but apparently this facility is not available on the website. Will the £20 payment still be debited from my account?
Kind regards, Kim