Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a Samsung LED 32" TV UE32H5500AK When I try to access

Hi I have a Samsung LED 32" TV UE32H5500AK When I try to access Netflix or Amazon prime via the smart hub I get the message 'Smart Hub is being updated please try again later' but nothing happens. Any ideas please ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Do you have any issues with other apps?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan
Sorry for the delay. It appears that everything to do with the smart hub carry the same message
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for confirming.Unplug power to the tv for 5 minutesplug back in, and go into the samsung setup menu, under support, then check for Software Update to prompt it to reload .If that doesn't work still, we'll need to update the tv manually via usb as the next step.Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Nathan but your suggestions didn't work. I have however resolved the issue via Samsung support. Thank you for your help. Kind regards
Lester
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome, Lester.If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan