MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience:  I have been a TV repair and electronics expert for over 30 years.
11519491

I am looking smart freeview twin disc recorder with itvplayer

I am looking for a smart freeview twin disc recorder with itvplayer and bbciplayer. Ability to record the whole programme if you start watching it and wish you had recorded it. It doesn't need to be more than 500GB for my present sony freevieww recorder is that and it is adequate - I don't store things forever. I already have a dvd player so it doesn't need to do that.
I am getting confused with all the models and don't want to buy one out of date as soon as I get it.
Also it has to have wifi and I imagine I would just have to put in my wifi password ***** connect it
Category: TV
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating . It doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.Can you tell me the model units you looked at so I can let you knwo if one of them will do this for you easily?Most will do exactly what you are asking anyway lol, it just needs to be setup for that in the initial programming when you set it up for the first time. But the model #'s will help me be certain of this for you.I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been looking at the Panasonic smart freeview hard disc recorder. There are so many different models and prices. The DMR-HWT150EB 500GB looks as if it would do all I need. I don't think I need any more hours recording for the Sony I have is only a 500 and it is fine.
Hi lol, I knwo they can be confusing. But the one you are looking at has an excellent record, no failures etc. And yes that one will do what you want super easily;-) In any case I will stick with you until you have it working ad you want incase you have any further questions then.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience: I have been a TV repair and electronics expert for over 30 years.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** all the assurance I needed. Some of the other models seem to do much more but it is like washing machines with 26 programmes when you only need three!
When I went onto this ask thing I only wanted an answer to this question and I am hoping they wont charge me any more.
Ann
Also the fact hat a blow dryer will help indicates a possible bad CAP or moisture on the board;-)