Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Panasonic TX-37LZD70Thje set has lost colour on all inputs,

Panasonic TX-37LZD70
Thje set has lost colour on all inputs, aerial, HDMI and SCART yet the menus are still in colour?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. What source(s) have you tried connecting to the TV? Also is there any common home theater or video switcher in the mix?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I said in my original posting I tred the TV wih two different sources one on HDMI and another Scart. I also conected it directly to the aerial. In all three cases the picure remained monochrome. But when I opened the menu to check settings the Menu info was in colour.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
You didn't mention two sources- you mentioned multiple Inputs. Some sources have 3 sets of output jacks on them- so I wasn't able to determine more than one source. Thank you for clarifying.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
I understand the MENU is in color- as that was posted. This indicates a fault in the Mainboard- which processes all external AV signals (and the TV's internal tuner). Please disconnect the TV from power, then press and hold the power button on the set itself (not the remote) for 15 full seconds and release. Wait a minute and then plug the set back in. Power it up and see if the issue is still there. If so, let me know how long you've owned the set for and if you're looking to repair this yourself please. Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry if I confused maters
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
No, not at all- I just wanted you to know that I did read your question and am here to help.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.