Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

My tv is an extension cable to another room, this is first

Customer Question

My tv is an extension cable to another room, this is first time that I had a problem with it in 10 years. I can get a choice of channels but press to get it, I get nothing at all
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. What is the model number off of the back of the TV? How is the SKY box connected to it (coaxial cable, RCA cables, HDMI cable, etc.)?