Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

Trying to connect my hitachi smart TVs to Internet bought a

Customer Question

Trying to connect my hitachi smart TVs to Internet bought a wifi dongle when I scan for network it picks up the sky hub so I enter the password ***** it goes no further my iPad and phones are connected fine any ideas?
Category: TV
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I may be able to help you with your problem. What is the make and model of your smart TV? Your TV probably has wifi capability, but it probably does not have enough processing power or memory for streaming capability. That is the purpose of the dongle. What is the make and model of your dongle? Does it connect to an HDMI port or a USB port?