Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

I have a humax . 40000 and have started

Customer Question

I have a humax .
40000 and have started to set up.I have switched on the TV which says NO SIGNAL.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me how you have connected the humax to the tv (specifically which port on back of the tv is it plugged into)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
The call is an optional offer. You've already paid the initial fee to post your question, but I would need additional details and communication from you here in order to continue and provide you an answer.