Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have purchased a goodman sound bar digihome tv and

Customer Question

I have purchased a goodman sound bar for my digihome tv and can not get the sound to work can you help me
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my tv is 32272SM HD LED DIGIHOME soundbar GDSB02BT20
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In order to connect the soundbar to the TV, you will need to use the 3.5mm headphone outlet on the TV and connect a "3.5 mm to 3.5 mm stereo audio cable" to the same port on the soundbar. The RCA red and white jacks on the TV are simply used for "Inputs"- not for sending sound out to external devices. Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.