Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

Sony bravia kd 55s8505c--my satellite icon has dissapeared

Customer Question

sony bravia kd 55s8505c--my satellite icon has dissapeared from my home/inputs menu--it was there originally but it is now switched off--how do i switch it back on ??
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. I believe you are referring to the input settings function of the menu, where different input ports (hdmi1, hdmi2, etc) can be renamed or hidden.Scroll down to the port for the satellite, press enter to access it, then left/right to change the setting to enable it again.