Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have now connected the headphone to tv and speaker and the

Customer Question

I have now connected the headphone to tv and speaker and the white and red speaker to tv and sound bar it is working but i cannot control sound on tv remote only on the sound bar remote is that right
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
01928 897392
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. Yes, that is normal and correct. When connecting to the TV's audio out (which are a fixed volume level), the soundbar's volume control will then need to be used in order to raise and lower the volume of the soundbar. Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.