Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Can't get my USB stick to work on my Toshiba LCD TV, do I need

Can't get my USB stick to work on my Toshiba LCD TV, do I need to pick a channe
from TV AV
TV
1
2
3
4
hdmi 1
hdmi 2
hdmi 3
hdmi 4
PC
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this a one off payment? How do I cancel agreement???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My TV is Toshiba Regza model 32RV753Still waiting reply
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Gail. What is on the usb that you are trying to play/access?What is the size and formatting of the usb?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(1) Up to date movies.
(2) I am sorry I can't answer that question as a friend now has the usb.I have checked on google an apparently my TV cannot download films.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
No, your tv cannot. It wasn't clear what you were trying to do.The USB function on this tv is very limited and for specific media playback only, which is really just for photo slideshows, playing back .jpg files on the screen.It is not intended for full length movies.There are some options for connecting a computer or external media device for that type of situation though.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you could advise please
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
You'd need a device like this, hooked to hdmi on the tv and then to your home wifi network (for streaming) or plugging in a usb hard drive or memory stick. http://amzn.to/1JnI5wS
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your support much appreciated