Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

TX-55CX802B There is no "input select " in the other sat

Customer Question

TX-55CX802B
There is no "input select " in the other sat set up menu.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well. I'm not sure what you're connecting or having problems with exactly, but to select the Inputs, you simply use the AV button on the remote. That said, what specific Input are you trying to select? Where specifically is the SAT box connected on your TV?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, in the set up menu there is the option of single or double sat tuners. Irrespective of this setting, there is no menu item for setting the "other satellite" input to either tuner 1 or 2.although the Freesat set up is set to 1 by default. The emenu on the tv says that there should be a menu item under other sat auto set up of "input select" which is not there.It may be that the software has been changed, but Panasonic just cannot assist.
It could be a faulty set ( only 1 week old ) as there seems to be no tuning voltage on tuner 2.