Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

My UE28F T V switches itself off and back on again every few

Customer Question

My UE28F T V switches itself off and back on again every few minutes on channels above no 10. How can I change this?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well. Can you please get me the full model number off of the back of the TV? Also how long have you owned it for and when did the problem occur?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model No is UE28F4000AWXXU
I've had the set for a couple of years now but was only viewing DvDs. Since I've been using it as a TV (six months or so) the problem has always been there
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the reply. And how exactly are you receiving broadcasts on the set- is it a powered antenna, direct aerial to TV, cable/SAT box of some sort, etc.?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is a power pack to serve all the T v points in the house. Then there is cable. Its all connected to a normal t v aerial
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thanks for your patience,
Adam