info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I have a tx-50cx700e. Have tuned freeview. Channels in wrong

Customer Question

I have a tx-50cx700e. Have tuned freeview. Channels in wrong order and tv guide shows virtually no program information. Any idea how to fix this. Thank You
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Welcome
The problem is the tuner is picking up the wrong multiplex and allocating the strongest first, you need to find out the frequencies of your local transmitter and MANUALLY tune in those stations using the manual facility in the tuning menu, there is more about this here http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/
Let me know if you need more help
Please consider rating the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band of stars usually at the top of the page with this post, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have
Many Thanks
Anthony