Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My tv has a message in the miDdle saying new dvb services

My tv has a message in the miDdle saying new dvb services ready.Press ok to set them up or press exit to ignore.
I do not have a remote for the Panasonic TX-32LXD700.
I have a sky remote and a DVDs remote with which I work the tv.
How do I get rid of the message which stops me watching anything.Is there an OK button on the TV or an exit button?
I do not want to get another remote if possible.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Panasonic tv model TX-32LXD700
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Is the TV hooked to aerial for local channels?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is a sky dish...when I turn the telly on it comes on on TV and then I have to press sky button to get sky programmes..I don't know about another aerial..don't think so
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, TV has some how got local channel signals and it needs to connect an aerial in TV and run channel scan so it can save available channels data in memory and this will turn Off this message. Connect an aerial pin in TV, press F button on TV repeatedly to get Auto Setup option then press TV button to access and again press TV button to start auto-setup process that may take several minutes to finish, press F button to return to TV programs.The message will disappear and use Sky remote to change input of TV for Sky channels. Please click following link to download TV user manual copy and check page 30 for details..http://data.manualslib.com/pdf3/65/6492/649174-panasonic/tx32lxd700.pdf?4b67d2cbac934afda19d1107ce24b5d6&take=binaryI trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.