adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

I have bought a finlux 50 inch tv I cant get the clour right and pictu

Customer Question

I have bought a finlux 50 inch tv I cant get the clour right and picture
thankyou
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Allan, What problems are you having with the colour and picture?Can you let me know the full model number, please? (see rear of TV)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello pete
the model number is *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
What problems are you having with the colour and picture?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cant get the right skin tone and background clour
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
If you press the Menu button and go to the System - Picture Menu, you can select different options (Cinema, Game, Sports, Dynamic and Natural). Try selecting a different mode and let me know if there is any improvement?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried all of them and colour contrast brightness sharpness went to advance colour temp skin tone colour shift and tried reset
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to cancel my question and a refund
thankyou