Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I bought an LG32LF62 tv. It displays a moving LG logo and list

Customer Question

I bought an LG32LF62 tv. It displays a moving LG logo and list of its options such as HDMI, USB etc. It comes on, moves around the screen area. Pressing any button turnes it off for around 10 minutes then it returns. How do I get rid of this please.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
This model number shows up in no searches. Can you please check that model number and postback?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Aric. Model number on the box is: LG 32LF620U on screen it displays this as 32LF62 I do not know if the digit after 62 is a zero or O. The TV was bought last week for my fiance in Ukraine. Instructions are in Russian which she can speak, but still there is no Option setting in the main menu, which is the settings menu. It is a 3D tv, not a smart tv. And has a standard hand set, not the wheel design. Hope this helps, as its driving us crazy.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the reply. On the US sets, this is called "Demo Mode", and it's in the setup MENU where you can shut this model off. It prevents the HDMI, Eco, 1080P, etc. info from advertising itself on the screen. I cannot find any instructions for this model in English either. Can you find anything that says "Demo" or "Store" mode anywhere in the setup, advanced or other MENU's? If so you would set to "Home" or shut the "Demo" OFF. Let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Aric.
Finally had a reply from my girlfriend, She found the "Demo" setting and selected off. All is well.
Many Thanks.
Ian
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Excellent and glad to hear she was able to find it! Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.