info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

We have a Viera DV3 and we are unable to get all of the

We have a Viera DV3 and we are unable to get all of the listings shown on the 'Listings Guide'. Those missing on the guide prevent direct clicking on with the remote control to select a programme. Any ideas?
***** *****
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Welcome
Jeff how are you receiving TV services?aerial or box?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Anthony
we use an aerial
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Jeff its very likely to be dropping out because the aerial may be mis-aligned or you have a reception issue
You could try and manually tune into the stations you are missing as auto tune is not guaranteed to pull in all channels, you would need to get those freq from your local transmitter.
Let me know if you need more help
Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please let me know and I will answer any queries you have
Many Thanks
Anthony