Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

Have an LG TV Model 49LF540V and wish to Record Programmes

Have an LG TV Model 49LF540V and wish to Record Programmes for later play. Can this be done, please?
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeThe TV does not have this functionality sorry, what you require is a HD recorder, this connects to the TV and then allows you to both schedule recordings and even to pause live TV.I recommend the Panasonic DMR-HWT130EB which is the best priced to achieve this and will allow you to record up to 129 hours before having to delete any programs.you can see it hereClick me to openIt can also connect to the internet wirelessly so you can run apps such as SkypeIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a HUMAX HDR-2000T Smart Freeview HD TV Recorder. Can this be used? If so, how is it connected to my TV, please?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes this can be used, connect the signal that goes to your TV to this recorder.Then connect the HDMI out port on the recorder to the TV's HDMI in portThen switch the input on the TV to the HDMI port and you can view via the recorder, and record.Let me know if you have any problems please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I saw your other questionPlease follow this quickstart guide as it will show you exactly how to set this uphttp://www.humaxdigital.com/uk/data/product/1406002830/HDR-1800T_Manual.pdfLet me know please if you have any problems.