Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

My television is TX-40CX400BI have a Bt You View box, when

My television is TX-40CX400B
I have a Bt You View box, when I put Bt on , after a few minutes the television switchs off, can youhelp
Category: TV
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you come to any conclusion regarding this fault?
Does this happen only when the BT You View box is connected? If so, then we know it's something related to the box vs the TV. I would also suggest changing it to a different input to help troublehsoot whether it is the box or the tv.Does it play normally before shutting off? Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
BT box does play normally for varyin from 1 minute to 3 minutes
Expert:  replied 1 year ago.
Does this happen only when the BT You View box is connected? If so, then we know it's something related to the box vs the TV. I would also suggest changing it to a different input to help troublehsoot whether it is the box or the tv.