info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

My Sony Bravia TV has stopped working - that is, I can't

Hi. My Sony Bravia TV has stopped working - that is, I can't seem to get any channels. First I lost ITV, ch 4 and 5, but had BBC 1-4 and a few others. Now I have lost them too. Is it possible that the aerial has got dislodged? The problem seems to have started with the high wind we had the other week. I have tried re-tuning several times, but it hasn't helped.
Thanks in advance,
Lisa
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello LisaWelcome Yes if you are watching via an aerial (not through a box) then its very likely to be a problem with the aerial you can prove that by trying another set in the same position Let me know if you need more info/helpYou will find an aerial rigger in the local yellow pages or similar A positive rating is appreciated thank you Anthony