Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658
TV

Downloaded kodi on my sony tv.nothing on there tho.ive been

told exodus should b on... Show More
told exodus should b on there..regards ian...
Category: TV
Show Less
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
kodi is on my sony bravia tv.the task bar with pictures and video and settings music is there.but nothing under them.on my friends he had exodus and another 3 items under videos.he had some items under music..i have nothing..is mine faulty..regards ian
replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.
Michael Hannigan, Technician replied 1 year ago.
This plug in is not an official XBMC plug in, so it is not supported by XBMC and does not come included. However, I can provide you with the steps to install it below. This add-on and its repo are available through fusion. If you already have fusion then click here to jump straight to the steps you needTo Install Exodus:Open KodiSelect SYSTEM > File Manager Select Add Source Select None Type the following EXACTLYhttp://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type fusion & selectOK Go back to your Home ScreenSelect SYSTEM Select Add-Ons Select Install from zip file Select fusion Select xbmc-repos Select english Select repo.exodus.x.x.x.zip Wait for Add-on enabled notification Go back to your Home ScreenSelect SYSTEM Select Add-ons Select Instal from repository Select Exodus repository Select Video addons Select Exodus Select Install Wait for Addon enabled notification Exodus is now installed and ready to use. As usual the add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Exodus